Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Houston Public Schools, the Minnesota Virtual Academy uses the Stride K12 curriculum to offer Minnesota students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Minnesota Virtual Academy and Stride K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed--in school and beyond.
The Minnesota Virtual Academy is the premier online school in Minnesota, and here's why:
- Our experienced Minnesota-licensed teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers core subject areas and beyond. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where MNVA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.