How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The Stride K12 high school program provides MNVA students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 150 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
MNVA high school students receive many benefits through the Stride K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from Stride K12, the leading online K-12 curriculum provider for the K-12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 90 courses, including up to four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- The "xTeam"—teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 9–12 who reside within the state of Minnesota are eligible to attend MNVA for high school.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the MNVA high school program is tuition free.